LSN is seeking talented, self-motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team in Boston. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with reference to the position you are applying for.
LSN sells database subscription services to life science organizations worldwide, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical technology companies as well as service providers, suppliers, nonprofits, and investors.
The LSN Account Executive markets to global Life Science sales marketing and fundraising executives who need our database subscription service to gather a list of companies that are a fit for the product and services that they are providing to the market. This position requires a goal driven sales professional with 3-5 years industry experience. Domain expertise in the life science arena is essential.
The LSN Internship revolves around creating and updating investor profiles as well as supporting other various roles within the company. The goal is to immerse interns in the business side of the life sciences industry, and to prepare them for a full time role.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are key as well as an interest in the life sciences industry and private investment.
Life Science Nation, LLC in Boston, MA is seeking a full-time Research Analyst.
Conduct extensive research on companies with a focus on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields. Specifically,
- Perform due diligence, which entails comprehensive reviews of preclinical proof-of-concept studies, clinical studies, and discussions with scientific and medical experts;
- Evaluate clients’ technologies, market opportunities, business plans, and IP strategies using quantitative research of disease etiology, epidemiology, and market sizing;
- Present research results to early life science investors using PowerPoint;
- Identify potential sources of capital for companies and healthcare investors in various technology sectors;
- Initiate and build relationships with life science investors across the world on behalf of the company;
- Support team members on various projects through research, data compilation, model analysis, and report writing using Word and Excel;
- Perform other duties as assigned including assisting with investor outreach and speaker placements at the RESI conferences to connect and match fundraising CEOs with early-stage life science investors.
- Master’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biotechnology and Entrepreneurship, or a closely related discipline.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must possess quantitative and analytical abilities to perform due diligence.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cite reference # RA1.
The Marketer position is an entry level position for people with an interest in gaining experience in outbound techniques, branding & messaging, and general marketing within the life sciences arena.
This position directly supports LSN’s marketing initiatives and requires someone with the ability to manage a number of key initiatives including the LSN newsletter, outbound mailings, RESI conference promotion, and the production of quality materials reflecting the LSN brand. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of cloud infrastructure require to support outbound B2B marketing including wordpress, constant contact, and salesforce.com.
Investor Research Analyst
The LSN Investor Research Analyst conducts phone interviews/surveys with global Life Science Investors. This is an entry level position for people with domain expertise in the Life Science and Biotech arena.
You will be reaching out to global Life Science private wealth and institutional investors on a regular basis and collect information on current and future investment mandates. As the industry evolves many new categories of investors are emerging, and it is the Market Researcher’s role to track these entities. These include private equity, family offices, virtual pharma, hedge funds (PIPES, event driven and special situations), patient groups, foundations, corporate venture, and big pharma.